This week’s prompt: write a list poem
- Titels or first lines or last lines of your favorite poet, or your least favorite poet
- Song titles of your favorite musician
- during the course of a day or week, collect advertisement slogans that catch your attention
- sentences you overhear in conversations others have in your vicinity
- document titles you handle during the work week (if this doesn’t breach confidentiality!)
- If you have children around you, collect the funny or inspiring things they say.
- Random text fragments